I'm going to try my hand with more interactive notebooking this coming school year.
I figured out this handy way to organize the many Common Core clip prompts I plan to utilize.
I cut apart each standard prompt and paper clipped them together as a set.
Then, I labeled each corner of a sleeve protector with a Sharpie like this: RL 1, RL 2, RL 3 and so on.
All the standard prompts are then put in the matching sleeve.
I figured this system would help save me time. I'll simply pass them out with an appropriate lesson and have students glue them into their response notebooks.
I've also been busy purging and shredding old bills and records in my home office.
Final product is a trash can full of shredded confetti.
I've linked up with