Saturday, January 21, 2012

Testing, Testing, Testing...Posters, Books, Videos OH MY

Testing will be upon many of our classrooms before we know it. Several years ago I created Testing Tips posters and rhymes that have become a valuable resource for helping my students for the dreading week of testing. I display my poster set as a bulletin board right at the beginning of each school year and find it provides constant reinforcement for test prep.  The set has 18 posters with a bulletin board caption. Go grab yourself a copy {HERE}.




I also do the cutest writing activity using this book:
It is included in the poster set.



I have a copy of this book on video from United Streaming, 

6 comments:

  1. The FUNNY thing is, I was JUST looking at this earlier today and pinned it on Pinterest!!! Love the bulletin boardThanks for sharing : )

    thediaryofanotsowimpyteacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog - I am now a follower of yours! thank you for entering my giveaway!


    ✿~jeannie~
    ­Kindergarten Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to your blog! I'm loving your little up arrow in the bottom right of the screen. How DO I get one of those?

    Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tammy,
      I tried my luck at doing a blog tutorial on how I got my Back to the Top arrow on my blog. Check it out here:

      http://yearn4learning.blogspot.com/2012/01/back-to-top-blog-gadget.html

      Delete
    2. You're the best! Thanks so much.

      Tammy
      Forever in First

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing your post! I pinned it to my Test Prep board!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover