Friday, October 26, 2012

Teacher for President

I learned a lot about myself today through the opinions of my students.
They shared why I would be a good president.

Love #1
She knows when to tell us to stop talking

Other words of wisdom for my qualifications to be president via my 3rd graders.

*My teacher makes good disigions (decisions).
*My teacher makes good speeches.
*She knows what she's doing.
*She likes the color burgundy.
*She would be a great president because she is very smart and reasonable.
*She would look cute.
*She would be calm.
*She has a great sense of humor.
*She handles things well.
*She is very confident.
*She would still teach while being president. (I think NOT)
*She likes to do fun PE.
*She loves children.
*She helps make students smart.
*Lastly, she can outsmart anyone!

I'm having a Trick or Treat Sale.

All items in my store will be 20% off this weekend.
You can grab my election packs, Halloween goodies, or my new Veterans Day pack.

Find more great ideas on my Pinterest page 


  1. This is the cutest idea!! I love the responses! Thanks for sharing!
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

  2. I love to hear what kids think would make a good President-you would look cute! That's always important! It's a really cool lesson. :)


  3. Fun lesson! Where did you get the picture from? Would love to do this with my students. Thanks!


Pin It button on image hover