Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Favorite Vista Print Items

My favorite Vista Print items I've made are a tremendous help for my classroom management.
I make homework, extra choices, and reminder signs from their car door magnets and display them on my white board.  Take a look see.

I post what choices are available for free time under this sign

I post important school or class event dates under this one

I post daily homework assignments for students to record

Here is my homework display in action
You can see that I created smaller magnets with the same title sign image for the assignment listings.

I have loads more Vistaprint creations, but decided to limit my sharing to these for now!

Find more great ideas on my Pinterest page or TPT store


  1. Love your Vistaprint ideas!! I wish I had the money to add an order to the one I just put in! :)
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog this week! :-) Sounds like you're having a good summer! My dog is spoiled too! ;-)

  3. I like the extra time choices magnet. I'm going to make one for my next order :)

    One Class, One Sound

  4. I love all of your creations. I have heard of Vista Print but never used their products. I can't wait now to visit the site. Thank you for sharing these.

    First Grade Schoolhouse

  5. Thanks for linking up! Love how you're using the magnets!

    *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*

  6. I found your blog and I love it! I am your newest follower and I've nominated you for an award too! Come on over to my blog to accept your award!

    Ms. M

  7. I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Come on over to Teacher Talk to claim the award. Congratulations!


Pin It button on image hover