Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday Made It



I've had a busy day. Just got back from my nephew's water polo games. He won both of them. Woot!
I figured I needed to be a little bit productive before I sit down tonight to watch The Bachelorette. So I spiffed up my education related Pinterest boards. I created board covers for them. I'm so pleased with how they look. Now, I didn't create covers for every board. I left my personal ones as is. Should I be consistent and do them all? Give me your thoughts?

Click {HERE} to view all my boards.

https://www.pinterest.com/yearntolearn123/


Be sure to share your Monday Made Its on Tara's blog.

Also the Christmas in July sale some sellers are having on TPT lasts through tomorrow. Go take a peek.

http://yearn4learning.blogspot.com/2015/07/its-christmas-in-july-with-tpt-sale.html

2 comments:

  1. I haven't done covers for my pinterest boards. For other people, I've seen it a couple of ways-
    1) All matching covers
    2) Education boards with covers, personal without
    3) Education boards with one kind of cover, personal boards with a different kind.

    I think I like the coordinated but not matching idea.
    My Bright Blue House

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done that but then created new boards haha

    Anisa @ Creative Undertakings

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover