Saturday, August 10, 2013

Getting Acquainted with my New Class

I just wrapped up my first week of school, including my Back to School information night.
The lazy days of summer are already a blur and I'm exhausted.
As I sat down to read my student's "Get to Know You" sheets I got a chuckle or two.
Here are some thoughts from some of them.


The prompt was: One thing you should know about me is...

One thing you should know about me is I have bling.

One thing you should know about me is I do not like work.

One thing you should know about me is I am not always fair.


Another prompt:  My least favorite subject is ....

My least favorite subject is homework because it wastes your time.


Find more great ideas on my Pinterest page or TPT store


1 comment:

  1. We do a survey each year too, and I save them for the kids to read at the end of the year. We always have some laughs over them together (those kids who volunteer to read them aloud, of course)!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover