Saturday, June 8, 2013

Teacher Toolbox Trio

I'm linking up with Eberopolis to share my teacher toolbox


My magic 3 for TPT goodies include:

Something I've made

It's my newest product line, "To the Point" series which includes practice for synonyms, prefixes & suffixes, word families, guide words, categories, and analogies...so far.
Each product has programmed pencils that can be laminated. Then students can use dry erase pens to fill in answers according to the concept being practiced.
I've got mine already printed, laminated and prepped for centers next year.



Something I've bought

My summer planning has involved common core organization. I bought Focus Wall standard cards from One Extra Degree that will be such a time saver next year for displaying learning targets.


Something on my Wishlist

I'm eyeing Reading Logs for Comprehension  from Miss Pam as a new way to step up accountability for reading at home.



Find more great ideas on my Pinterest page or TPT store


1 comment:

  1. I hadn't seen any of those products before. Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    Alison
    Eberopolis: Teaching Reading & Writing with Technology

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover