Friday, June 28, 2013

Dollar Days

I'm joining a Teacher without a Class to share Dollar Deals.


A Teacher without a Class
Perfect for summer a pair of sunglasses.
I'm horrible with misplacing my sunglasses or scratching them up.
I got this pair at the 99 cent store so it doesn't matter if I lose them within a week.

This is a handy accordion file from Target Dollar Spot
I'll be sharing how I used this for next week's Monday Made It.

And something fun for a $1.00 from my Teachers Pay Teachers Store
My Teacher Rules Writing
Don't forget about my Blog Lovin Giveaway!
Find more great ideas on my Pinterest page or TPT store

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up! I need to get some of those sunglasses for my daughter. She really hates the sun getting in her eyes--but we can't always find her sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you're doing with that accordion folder!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover