Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Drop Your Pebble in the Water for Oklahoma

The ripple of a pebble is powerful.
I ran across this poem by Joseph Norris {HERE} and thought it reflects the inspiring amount of relief effort going on for the Oklahoma tornado.

You can do your part by checking out Teacher's Notebook Moore Relief Bundle
An amazing amount of teacher products have been donated to this cause.
You can purchase the bundle and all proceeds will go to help Moore, OK and you get a bunch of teaching goodies in return.


Relief bundles are also available at Teachers Pay Teachers. 
Click the picture below to access those bundles.
In addition, on Monday, May 27th I will donate my sale proceeds from my store to the Red Cross earmarked for Moore, Oklahoma.

Find more great ideas on my Pinterest page or TPT store

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for donating, from an Okie:) I donated too. Every little bit helps!

    Brandi

    My Teacher Friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The support has been amazing and much needed. According to Teacher's Notebook most recent email over $85,000 has been fundraised through their bundle. Yay!

      Delete
  2. I love that TN is doing this. I joined the cause as well by donating products, all of my sales for the week, and purchasing the bundle.

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started following your blog and also love your TPT products! Laura

    Read-Write-Create

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover