Saturday, March 16, 2013

It's a Spring Fever Sale

I've officially begun my Spring Break and to kick it off I am having a sale in my Teachers Pay Teachers store and my Teacher's Notebook store.
My plans involve some well needed rest and relaxation over break.
I'm crossing my fingers that I can actually crack open a good book to read.
A little spring cleaning and time outside in the yard will be squeezed in too.
I can't ignore the weeds forever!

My friends over at All Things Upper Elementary Blog are also joining in on TPT sales so it's a great time to stock up on wonderful resources from all our stores.


I will return from break in full test prep mode, as I know many of us will, so you can grab my 
Test Poster Pack during the Spring Fever Sale.



My best seller Equivalent Kite Project might also be something to add to your cart, and it's perfect for a spring bulletin board.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover