Thursday, December 27, 2012

Books for Boys

I'm joining Courtney's Books for Boys linky.
The Roscoe Riley Rules books are fun. The main character is a first grade boy named Roscoe who always seems to get into trouble. This series seems akin to a Junie B. or the Ready Freddy series.

Grab a downloadable file from Harper Collins

Enjoy an audio excerpt of Never Glue Your Friends to a Chair 

Never Glue Your Friends to Chairs Roscoe Riley... by hambook
What books do you find boys enjoy? 
Find more great ideas on my Pinterest page or TPT store



  1. Thanks for linking up Denise! I've seen these books but haven't tried them out. I'll have to now.

    Swimming into Second

  2. I will definitely be checking these books out :) Thanks for sharing :)

  3. I am going through the link up today and creating a list of books I need to try. Roscoe Riley Rules looks good.

  4. I recently ordered Never Glue Your Friends to a Chair from Scholastic and I'm hoping my buys will love it! Thanks for your book suggestions!

    Simply Second

  5. Oh, I don't know this series! It looks fun!


Pin It button on image hover