Sunday, June 10, 2012

Lots of Freebies

Happy Sunday everyone. I wanted to point you to an easy way to find all the freebies I've posted about on my blog. I've compiled them all on a "Freebie" page {HERE}, as I got tired of dealing with Google Docs. Have fun finding some new or "oldie" freebies from me to you.


Also, last chance to win this game:



***Update  Winner of Educational Insights Fraction Pie Puzzles***

Congratulations Mrs. Slocum. I emailed you for contact information.
Please confirm by Wednesday June 13th. If I don't hear from you I will select another winner.

*****New winner selected******
As I have not heard back from original winner I redid the random selection winner
Congratulations to Sandra from Sweet Times in First
I have emailed you Sandra. Please confirm by the morning of June 14th.






5 comments:

  1. Great idea!! I might have to steal it!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to check these out:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holla if you love freebies.
    Thanks Denise...I need to learn how to make pages...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I just "met" you on my blog,Teaching Kindergarten Kiddos I'm glad you visited! I'm now your newest follower.

    ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how sad :( I was camping and just got the e-mail about winning. Next time.

    Mrs. Slocum
    Teacher's Don't Steal, They Share!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover