Sunday, January 1, 2012

Show Me Sunday

I'm bringing back my Show Me Sunday feature. I had the best intentions to do this weekly, and will try it again in 2012.   Take a peek at my past Spotlight posts:


So for the first Show Me Sunday in 2012 I'm spotlighting New Endeavors.  The sky is the limit! It could be a professional or personal endeavor.
Ginger Snaps blog has opened up the cutest Etsy shop with digital designs and clip art.
                                 
Yeah for her new endeavor!


Do you have a new endeavor for 2012 or know of someone else who is doing something creative?
I know Hadar's new endeavor is moving to 1st grade, for example!
Spotlight it on your blog, link it to this post, and add it to my Show Me Sunday linky.
Let's showcase all our wonderful talents!

Also I'm having a Starbuck's $15 giveaway for New Year cheer.
Be sure to enter.



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining up and blogging about my art! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am planning on exposing my students to more poetry!!!! Starting tomorrow (OMG!!!) I will give a poem a week with several activities throughout the week. *I linked above :)

    ~Lorraine
    Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You won my digital art giveaway!!! Please email me the name of the two pieces of digital art that you would like to gwatkins@greenville.k12.sc.us! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! =) I now follow you and I plan on using your blog as a resource! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am starting a new endeavor this year, very scary at first, but I have started a blog :-) so far, I am already addicated !

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover