Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Endeavors Spotlight

Okay, I already spotlighted Ginger Snaps cute ol' digital designs on Sunday and just know there are tons more bloggy friends with creative talents or new endeavors. Join up in my linky and share.

On to another spotlight:






Erika from The Honey Bunch has started a book blog.
I'm an avid reader when time allows and I've already found some great reads to add to my ever growing list. If you love reading this is the place to be.

Are you trying something new in the classroom, or have a new personal endeavor outside the classroom? Link up and share about it


3 comments:

  1. I can't seem to get the first link that you wrote about here. I'm looking for the creative talents and endeavors link. It's linked to Best Endings. Is that correct?

    Dee
    First Impressions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee,
    I did link in wrong. I've now fixed the link to take you to the New Endeavor Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise,
    Thank you for the shout out! At this time we are not accepting new contributors, but I've saved your interest email and will contact you as soon as we have openings. Thanks so much.

    2B Honey Bunch
    The Best Endings

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover