Sunday, January 15, 2012

Martin Luther King

I'm off work tomorrow in honor of MLK.
Here are some resources I plan to add to my lessons for next week.

Click for link

Click for link

Find more great ideas on my Pinterest page or TPT store


  1. Thanks! We're going to finish up our MLK stuff next week.

    Buzzing with Ms. B

  2. Thanks for sharing!! I'm finishing up my lesson this week too! I'm showing one of my favorite videos - A Class Act! Perfect lesson for the kids in honor of MLK!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen from...
    A Teacher's Treasure
    Teaching Treasures Shop

  3. Hi! I just came across your blog and LOVE it! So many awesome ideas (newest follower!) I'll have to check my target out for those x's and o's. :) Come stop by if you ever need some math ideas! Have a good monday!

  4. I am sharing the Versatile Blogger Award with you! Hop on over to my blog to pick up the button and get the rules! :)

    The First Grade Diaries

  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I now follow you and will add your pg to my links! Have a great MLK day.

  6. I have some ideas to share too- just haven't had time to post :(

    check my blog soon :)

    {Color Me Kinder}

  7. Thanks for sharing! Love your blog.


Pin It button on image hover