Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sunshine Spreading


Dana from 3rd Grade Gridiron and Delena of Learn with Me in Grade 3 have honored me with a Sunshine Award and I'm passing it on.

Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions below.
3.  Pass the award to 10-12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs, and let them know you awarded them

Here are my answers:

1. Favorite color?  Burgundy is such a pretty color.


2.  Favorite animal? Of course a dog!
My pretty boy, Harley

3. Favorite number? I've never really had a favorite number. Can I borrow someone else's lucky number?

4.  Favorite drink?  Coke

5.  Facebook or Twitter? Not a HUGE fan of either. I blog instead!

6.  Your passion? Teaching  
Click image to read an article about renewing your teaching passion.

7.  Giving or getting presents?  Giving
"For it is in giving that we receive" St. Francis Assisi         
                                                                                            
8.  Favorite day?  Christmas. I love the magic of the season.

Now I'm passing the award onto these blogs. Congrats!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! thank you so much, Denise! I am so honored!!! I'm heading to blog about it now! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!


    The Teacher's Chatterbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Thank you so much! I am so honored! This is my first award :)! I appreciate your thoughtfulness!! I am off to blog about it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sweetie! :) I am feeling the sunshine over here! (as I put up Christmas!!!)
    You made my day!
    Reagan

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made my day,Denise! I am so new at blogging, and still trying to find my way among all of the awesome blogs out there.

    Thanks for being one of the first {maybe even the first?} to follow my blog, and for remembering and honoring me with this award!

    I promise, once I'm done cooking my Thanksgiving dishes, I will post about this wonderful award on my blog and pass it on to others. I want to take the time to respond thoughtfully :)

    Thanks again!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! What a wonderful end to a fantastic Thanksgiving day!

    Pitner's Potpourri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I'm so honored. This brightened my day {when I noticed it two weeks later}! So sweet of you!
    Dragonflies in First

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover