Friday, September 23, 2011

V is for Versatile

I've been named a Versatile Blogger thanks to Simply 2nd Resources, The Apple Basket Teacher, Pitner's PotpourriMrs. Teachnology, Mrs. Williams, Fun for First, Inside the Classroom , Fun in Room 4 B, and The First Grade Diaries. At the moment I would have to say I am V for a Very Tired Blogger. I just finished my 7th week of school. I keep telling myself that by now things should have S-L-O-W-E-D down work wise, but I still feel like I'm working at warp speed. Mid term progress went home today too. A teacher's work is never done! It's my belief that every teacher is VERSATILE just by the nature of our job. Can I get an amen?
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I also awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award!


    Pitner's Potpourri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I named you too!!! Your blog is awesome, and you deserve all four of these awards.
    www.mrsteachnology.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover