Monday, July 11, 2011

Lots of Linkies Linky Party



What is it about Linky parties that I love?  Just about everything....sharing, finding new blogs and collaborating with other teachers. I know I'm not alone in this right?  So I've started a Lots of Linkies Linky party.  I know I sometimes forget to check back on linkies I've joined or I miss out on linkies I don't know about. So, my idea is to have you all link up here and post lots of linkies. You can post your own linky party, another person's linky, a past (closed) linky, or a cool current linky. Just keep em' coming.  For easy reference to this resource, I've added it as a permanent page tab at the top of my blog, so be sure to come back and visit! A linkback or mention of this resource on your blog will help this list continue to GROW. Spread the linky love.    
Jenn from Finally in First has given me permission to share her Linky Etiquette guidelines to help us all out. Thanks Jenn.
                                                                                                            





20 comments:

  1. GREAT IDEA! I always forget to go back and check the linky's or I don't remember which blog they were on! Thanks for starting this! And thank you for becoming a follower of my blog!
    Cyndy
    Counting with Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyndy,
    I so agree with you about not remembering where to find the Linky parties I've participated in. I've added my Linky List Post as a page tab on my blog now for easy future reference for anyone. No scrolling through posts to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, you can add my linky etiquette post. Do you want to include my favorite fonts, too?
    Jenn
    Finally in First

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Pinning this! lol! for some reason my brain doesn't hurt on Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was totally going to add my linky party and then noticed you already did!! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn,
    I've linked your Linky etiquette post. Thanks.
    I also added your Font Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A linky party linky party - LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for linking up to my bulletin board linky! And thanks for linking all of our linkies!! :)

    Denise
    Sunny Days In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea!!! thanks for doing all this!! cant wait to share and check out all the great ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANK YOU!!! Great idea! I just "pinned" this to my blog board on pinterest!
    Tammy
    Live Love Laugh Everyday In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're welcome all, please continue helping me add to the list when new Linky parties start.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks again for doing this!! I have loved linking up to so many parties and posting my own on here. Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Denise- Thanks for the positive feedback, always good to know that someone out there is reading my blog! Thanks bunches!

    Sarah Kate Triebel

    Read my blog It's Elementary My Dear Teacher @
    http://sktriebel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi!! I am new to blogging and am a little confused about linky parties! But this one seems like it may get my blog out there! Please check it out! I only have one post so far, but plan to update it very often! I have tons of projects, lessons, ideas, etc. to share!

    http://californiaenglishteacher.blogspot.com/

    Hopefully I'll get the hang of these "parties" soon! haha. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiya! Love everything! What is the font on most of this page! Totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The font on my blog is called "Coming Soon".

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi I am a new follower from http://craftyhousemom.blogspot.com I would love a visit from you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oops! I accidentally put my name in the wrong place when trying to link up! Could you delete link #94? I will re-link with the right name:)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover