Thursday, June 16, 2011

Comment Contest

As I blog hop I like to leave comments to say thanks, ask a question, or appreciate an idea. So I was SUPER excited when I figured out how to add a feature on my blog to honor Top Commentators.
This gadget keeps track of the top commentators on my blog! Anyone can then click on their name and find out who they are and then blog hop to their site if they have one!  Isn't that so neat? As of right now this is what my gadget is showing. It will continuously update as comments post in my right side bar.

With my comment gadget in gear, let the Comment Contest begin. Here's how it will work.
5 days from now, June 21st, at 5:00 Pacific time, I will award the top 5 commentators with a $5.00 credit to purchase anything on my site: Talbott's Task Cards. In order to win you also have to be one of my followers. So comment away and follow me!  Have fun. **You can comment on any post/ posts on my blog, not just this one**

6 comments:

  1. I would love to win the $5 credit towards your task cards! I already have many of them that I use in my classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that $5!!!! Thanks for sharing the wealth!


    http://our-cool-school.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my post! I love using music in the classroom and I have big plans for this year! Rich Allen has his playlist available, but it is just a list, you have to find the music yourself. Sorry! Just google his name and you will find his website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Denise, I fixed the link to my TPT account so you can get the free posters. I'll work on the rest!

    Miss B, Busy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! How did you get your I love Comments to show you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What?!?! I'm so sad I missed this post! hahaha! I love leaving comments!

    Hadar
    Miss Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover