Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Comment Contest Winners

Here they are the Comment Contest Winners.  I know I said I would go with the Top 5, but I threw in an extra for good measure.

Winners:
Sheila
Nancy Wilson  Apple Basket Teacher
Amanda K.  Third Grade Meanderings
Elise   Hangin Out in Third Grade
Kristen  Ladybug's Teacher Files
Laughinbrunette  First Grade Blue Skies

Winners you can contact me at and just let me know which files you want with the $5.00 credit. Once you let me know, I'll send you the files. My site has more than one page of resources, be sure to check them all to make your picks. Congratulations. I loved all my cool comments!



**On another note, I'm very close to 100 followers. Just sayin' that a giveaway is on the horizon.

13 comments:

  1. YIPPY! I'm a winner! I needed that today! My children are trying to kill me!! lol
    Thank you!! I will email you as soon as I can!
    Jennifer
    http://firstgradeblueskies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS!!! I'll email you in just a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila,
    I just sent you the files :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a winner, but I would love to help you with a giveway! Will you email me at

    kellybrown28021 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not gonna lie, I've been refreshing my dashboard for the past 10 minutes seeing if I was going to hit 500 followers! Lol! You are my 500th!! Woohoo, thanks!!! :)

    Hadar
    Miss Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hadar,
    High five to you! Glad I helped you hit 500.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you send me the files again at this email address (I don't use the other one and don't remember my password):
    sdavis6281@hotmail.com
    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sheila,
    I forwarded the other email I sent to you to the new address.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jennifer,
    I just sent you your files.

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANKS! I just printed them out! After looking over the Bottle Cap ones, I just ordered some more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much! As I was checking on the choices I realized I bought the book scouts & amazing race from you! :) whoo hoo...only 2 more and you're at 100, congratulations! Going to reply right now...I've made my selection! THANKS AGAIN!
    Thanks, Nancy

    The Apple Basket Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nancy,
    Great. I got your selections and just sent the email now.
    Enjoy. And yes, 100 followers is within reach! Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elise,
    Your files have been sent to your email.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover